Ava Tyler Yoga
Voted “Best of the Shoreline” Yoga Teacher multiple years!
Open to women and men, Ava’s Iyengar-inspired classes are perfect for newcomers as well as those with many yeas of history with yoga. Her classes bring intelligence and integrity, based on a sequential flow of postures linked through mindful breathing and alignment.
Mondays, 12:00 – 1:00 pm (one hour)
Tuesdays, 6:00-7:30 pm
Fridays, 11:30 am-12:30 pm (one hour)
Saturdays, 8:00-9:30 am
- Classes open to women and men.
- Classes take place at Women & Family Life Center Carriage House (the building at the rear of the Center’s parking lot)
$80 – 5 class card (2 mos expiration)
$150 – 10 class card (4 mos expiration)
Yoga cards can be used for all classes!
Payment and Class Card Policies:
- Payment should be made by cash or check to the instructor before class OR should be made online by credit card prior to taking class.
- Each participant needs a class card or should pay the drop in fee for every class they attend.
- Class cards cannot be shared.
- Class cards are non-refundable.
- Class cards cannot be put on hold and we will not offer extensions.
- No extensions due to W&FL closure for emergency or weather conditions.
- Medical conditions preventing use of the class card will be considered on an individual basis.
Expiration Dates on Class Cards:
The expiration date on your class card is set based on the date of purchase. If you do not take any classes on the card during that time, the card will expire.
5 Class Card – 2 month expiration date
10 Class Card – 4 month expiration date
For cards purchased on-line, the expiration date will be set using the date of the next available yoga class. For example, if you purchase your card on-line on a Wednesday, we will begin the expiration date of the card on the date of the next yoga class, which would be Friday.