Make a Tax-Deductible Contribution
A contribution of any amount is a great help and is very much appreciated!
Please click on the button below to make an online donation:
You can donate cash, stock or make a bequest. For more information about sponsorships, stock transfers, and bequests, contact Peggy Britt, Executive Director at 203.458.6699 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our federal tax identification number is 22-3093815.
Make an In-Kind Donation
Donating new goods and services helps us keep our costs low so we may offer free crisis support. Donating goods or professional services is a win-win as you help the community and we advertise your business on our website, Facebook page, and in event publicity. We are always in need of the following:
- Gift certificates and items for our annual charity auction
- Carpet cleaning, window washing, and other maintenance
- Heating oil and propane
- Weeding and watering of our gardens and storm clean-up of our grounds
- Paper and other office supplies, as well as tissues and bathroom supplies
- We also need a few big ticket items to keep our little house in good shape, such as new windows and the resurfacing of our driveway
Many, many thanks to the wonderful businesses who gave their time and expertise this year!
Please note, we are not currently accepting furniture, clothing, or large items unless requested. We will be happy to help you find places to donate these items.